The City of Alamogordo reserves the right to refuse admission or eject any person without refund who is violating the facility, local, state, or federal laws or whose conduct is deemed illegal, disorderly, or offensive by management.
- NO radio frequency/remote controlled devices and/or drones allowed!
- NO glass bottles or containers of any kind. All articles are subject to search.
- Any armband that has been removed for whatever reason (work, school, arrest, etc.) must be purchased again to gain admission into the festival grounds.
- NO tossing or throwing of any items or disorderly conduct that could result in the injury or damage to participants, spectators, equipment, etc. Violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent allowed by law and will immediately removed from festival grounds.
- NO weapons of any kind. All articles are subject to search.
- NO soliciting on-site - includes food, beverage, merchandise or entertainment, or any other items.
- NO unleashed pets of any kind.
- NO small children left unattended - due to the natural habitat of the grounds, parents should accompany small children at all times.
- NO unacceptable behavior - actions and/or behavior that interferes with fellow patrons enjoyment of festival or illegal actions.
- NO obscene signs, banners, or slogans - this includes any and all alcohol-related products or items.
VIOLATORS OF THESE RULES WILL BE ESCORTED OFF FESTIVAL GROUNDS BY SECURITY