General Information & Scheduling
- Court Arraignments will be heard on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9 a.m.
- HEARINGS CAN BE VIRTUAL; MUST CONTACT COURT FIRST (575) 439-4225
- Juvenile Traffic Arraignments will be heard during regular Arraignment times.
- There will be no court Arraignments on Wednesday or Friday.
- PLEASE NOTE: if you call during court times, please leave a message. We will return your call promptly.
Please review the court policies before you appear for arraignment.
- Attorney trials will be heard on Wednesdays beginning at 9:30 a.m. on a trailing docket.
- Non-Attorney trials will be heard on Wednesdays beginning at 1:30 p.m. on a trailing docket.
- Contact the City of Alamogordo’s Legal Department 575-439-4293
The Municipal Court will be closed the following days in 2023. (Date of Court closures are tentative and may change on a daily basis).
|New Year's Day||Monday, January 2, 2023|
|Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
||Monday, January 17, 2023|
||Monday, February 20, 2023|
|Memorial Day||Monday, May 29, 2023|
|Independence Day||Tuesday, July 4, 2023|
|Labor Day||Monday, September 4, 2023|
|Indigenous Peoples' Day
||Monday, October 9, 2023|
|Veterans' Day||Friday, November 10, 2023|
||Thursday, November 23, 2023|
|Thanksgiving Break||Friday, November 24, 2023|
|Christmas||Monday, December 25, 2023|